Thursday, March 03, 2005

third yr blues, baby

[third yr blues,baby]

it's only my 1st week of yr 3 at uni and yet i've already felt the heat and pain..but, to put them in more +ve words, they are more like challenges and hurdles of life..Tuhan xkn mmbebankn kita dgn apa yg kite x mampu buat..i believe dat when the going gets tough, the tough gets going..

despite my daunting schedule, i managed to find time for my reading stuff..as boring and nerdy as it may sound, i always know dat i find my solace in reading, to some extend..by the way, i just finished reading 'the wedding' by one of my fav authors, nicholas sparks..kinda touching stori but it never beats the one he wrote b4, 'the rescue' or 'the bend in the road'..they brought me to tears, though..hu3..

at the same time, i feel like reading some serious stuff..dats y i bought 'the malay dilemma' by DrM..been reading a few pages..and looking 4ward to finish it asap..good stuff..i learnt a lot..eventhough the truth hurts..but again, dat is his personal view, a view from a wise man..nevertheless, we should think from different aspect and try to walk in one's shoes b4 making conclusions or follow blindly..(even a blindman has common sense)..btw, looking 4ward to get more books written by our x-p.m..may b if u guys ever wonder wat to buy for me, consider buying me one of his books ;)

i m also occupied with another book..kinda motivational book, 'Dont b sad'@ 'Jangan bersedih' @ 'La Tahzan'..very2 good one..highly recommended for teens like me who always feels down and going crazee lalala..he3..

hmm..i think i'll make a summary now and then about books..ala2 review frm a complete idiot like me..insyaAllah..rite now, i should b going back to my study..i've wasted soooo much time b4 this..

p/s: my comp break down, no internet at this new home yet, my hp bills gone up, my studies getting harder, my diary is already full, my student advisor giving silent threat, my social life is questioned, my neurontransmitters are doubled(due to the caffein)..my room is a mess, my homework n assignmnt are already Q-ed up (n i detected a due-date congestion at certain weeks)..

my head is spinning, my body is weaken, my heart is broken, my innerself is tested..

wat ever it takes,man..i'm gonna get tru this..

if 'give up' is in the dictionary, i believe it's not mine..



grant me guides, grant me strength, ya Allah..





No comments: