Wednesday, March 09, 2005

lime juice concept

[lime juice concept]

the weather is unpredictable...most of the time, it is sooo hot..sometimes, it looks like the rain is about to pour soon..so, this poor gal hav to bring along the umbrella in the already-full school bag..(can i bring my hand luggage to school so dat i dont hav to carry the heavy school bag on my back??hmmm..)i bet the weather gonna b like dat till autumn starts, for real..

these hot days make me crave for lime juice...the refreshing taste it brings is just not in my vocabulary to explain..i love lime juice..lalalaa..i've tasted the lime just as itself yrs ago..and, as u already know, it is sooo wayyy souurrr..stupid aint i?i dunno wat i was thinking at that time..may be the tranmitters in my brain arent enuff to send the obvious mssg or my reseptors were down at that time..either way, the curiousity pays..in a 'sour' way..hu3..but then, i always love lime juice..it is another great stori to express as u add some sugar, water and ice cubes with lime...sluurrppp...

so, this is life..

where the lime juice concept applies..as sour as some experiences mayb, if we add some 'sugar', 'water' and 'ice cube', we'll feel and taste dat sweet thing..wat sweet thing u shall ask me..but it's not me to answer, but for u to find out..like the Nike advertisement on tv says 'look on the bright side of life'..

qouting phrases from my reading,

ketika seseorang mmberi anda segelas air limau, anda perlu menambah sesudu gula ke dlm nya,
ketika mndapat hadiah seekor ular, ambil saja kulitnya yg mahal dan tinggalkn bahagian tubuhnya yg lain,
ketika disengat kala jengking, ketahuilah sengatan itu mmberi kekebalan pada tubuh anda dari bahaya bisa ular.

Wallahu'alam

No comments: