Tuesday, March 29, 2005

[a road diverged in the yellow wood]

[A Road Diverged In The Yellow Wood]

caught in between..tired of uncertainty..sick of woobling heart..pening already..aiseyyhh..believe me, everyone feels the same once awhile..

'O Allah, I seek Your help in finding out the best course of action (in this matter) by invoking Your knowledge,

I ask You, to empower me, and I beseech Your favor.

You alone have the absolute power, while I have no power.

You alone know it all, while I do not.

You are the One who knows the hidden mysteries.

O Allah, if You know this thing (I am embarking on) is good for me in my religion, worldly life and my ultimate destiny,

then,

facilitate it for me, and then bless me in my action.

If,

on the other hand, You know this thing is detrimental for me in my religion, wordly life, and ultimate destiny,

turn it away from me,

and turn me away from it.........

and decree what is good for me,

whenever it may be........

and make me content with it.'


..as a Muslim, we put absolute trust in Allah..a Muslim must consciously give up his own desires and trust that he will find goodness, and indeed what is the best, in that which Allah has ordained..

..since the relationship with Allah deeply involves the heart, soul and mind of Muslim, the guidance that is sought is usually felt within the heart, rather than sensed by any of our physical senses, or dreamed while in a state of unconciousness..

..janji Allah itu pasti..
..Rest assured..


Wallahu A'lam

No comments: