Monday, February 07, 2005

pasir gudang, the ending

[Pasir Gudang: The Ending]

tomorrow is my last practical day..

*~which means i'm out of here..
(out of MSE)

*~which means i'm going back to the north..
(to the embrace of my hometown)

*~which means it's about time 4 uni, again..
(good grades, FOR REAL!)

*~which means i've gained lots of memories..
some r good (working environment)..
some r bad (certain working environment)..
some r funny (spontaneous or slapstick)..
some r irritating (not worth remembering)..
some r just, watever..(yeah, watever!)

*~which means i've changed to some extend..
(achne prob, among others)

*~which means i've seen world in larger view..
(the least is that i was at spore-msia border)

*~which means i hav enuff of some 'thing'..
(another of 'it' within this short time, i'll go crazee)

*~which means i'm looking forward for other 'thing'..
(talking about wind of change..)

*~which means i've met new ppl..
some ppl i like( my johorian frens etc)..
some i dont (sorri, i cant help it..)..
some ppl like me (i think so..)..
some just dont (sure nyer..getting used to it)..

*~which means i appreciate every good stuff i learnt..
(will guide me, hopefully)

*~which means i'm thankful for bad things happened as they also taught me lottss..
(good girl dont cry...much)

*~which means i'm sorry for all my misbehaviours, rudeness and rejections..
(dark side of me..no one's perfect but dats not the reason to hurt ppl....i knowww..)

*~which means, my apologies if i ever hurt ur feeling..
(if u never see me being serious, this is the time..)

what matter most is,

Today is my 2nd last practical day
so, wats next?!

------------------------------------------------

[Boleh jadi kamu mmbenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu,
dan boleh jadi pula kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu, Allah mengetahui sedang kamu tidak mengetahui
(Al-Baqarah: 216)]

No comments: