Wednesday, October 26, 2005

While I'm typing this entry, my granma is in the operation room..she was discovered to have brain tumor..so, when i ask myself what to do now? all I'm saying to myself is, be strong and pray to Him for the best course for everyone..crying is ok, but not the best thing to do bcos crying doesnt remove the tumor from the brain, but prayer is always listened by Allah ;)

being the first grandaughter in the family is such a huge responsible..somehow, it's like being a role model..i hav to be strong for my mum and my famili..i'm glad both my big bros are with my mum rite now..she just lost her younger sister early this year..(my auntie passed away due to breast cancer)..my dad has to go back bcos he hav kursus in Penang tomorrow..well, he shouldnt be driving alone bcs he himself is not very well..with the gout and his fav cigarette..hmmm..it's been a difficult time for my famili this year..and it's harder for me as i'm far away..sometimes i think i didnt do my job as the eldest..but again, everything happen for a reason..and i believe in Him..

I'm grateful this week and next are the last third of Ramadhan..more reason to pray harder to Him..

Pah, moge cepat sembuh!

No comments: