Sunday, October 30, 2005

my granma is getting better, alhamdulillah..turns out to be dat the tumor is aint a tumor..so, up to this point, my famili is still waiting for the medical result of hers..silently, we prayed for the best..and loudly in my heart, i ask myself to be patient..sometimes, i feel betrayed when i smile..with exams in my hand and famili at my heart, i left both to Allah, who undoubtedly, owns everything..

by God's will, i'll be home in a matter of time..cant help but wonder wat gonna happen..the last time i went back, well, i shall say, i've made drastic decisions in my life..life, changes people..no point of saying 'i'm the same old me' when we know we should improve ourselves every time..looking back my at previous entries, i wrote lots about changes..mayb some readers are already sick of it..but, it's my blog anyways ;)

life's tough, but dont crumble


to my famili, I'll be home soon and sitting next to you..insyaAllah

No comments: