Sunday, October 09, 2005

When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits,
I dreamed of changing the world;
As I grew older and wiser I realized the world would not change.
And I decided to shorten my sights somewhat and change only my country,
But it too seemed immovable.
As I entered my twillight years, in one last desperate attempt,
I sought to change only my family, those closest to me;
But alas they would have none of it.

And now here I lie on my death bed and realize (perhaps for the first time)
That if only I'd changed myself first,
Then by example I may have influenced my family,
And with their encouragement and support I may have bettered my country,
And who knows I may have change the world

*Quoted from The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens written by Sean Covey*

dats wat he said..but, the steps might seem very familiar to some people..but again, setiap titisan ilmu itu comes from Allah..when we know about it, we'll put it in a practical way, insyaAllah..

to change or to improve ourselves is not an over-nite work..but it is not a reason for us to delay..to take the first step takes guts..needs to ignore the staring eyes, the sarcastic remarks and the raising eyebrows..people will talk, and talking is wat they will do..but eventually the whispers and noises will die out..we will hurt because we let go something that has been with us for years..but all start well ends well..if bermulanya langkah kerana Allah, biarlah Allah yg menilai, bukan mata manusia yg mnjadi rantai..

to make resolution is easy..just like many people love to make azam tahun baru every year..talk is cheap because supplies exceed demands..dat is why i think to take the first step takes guts..not everyone can do it..but even if we dont want to change the world, do we really want to be with people who cant improve himself?hmm.....................................

i've made a few changes to my life, and same goes to my frens..from the smallest to the largest yet..but who knows how far we can go except Him..wat i thought i can never do is wat i've been doing right now..though it is funny sometimes to look back all those years, i keep it vivid in my mind the struggle i went tru..no one is perfect but there is no room for second mistake either..

like a ballon dat expands bcos of the air, our patience and maturity expand bcos of the seconds we left behind

unlike a ballon dat pops bcos of too much air, we hunger for challenge and hard time to fill in our preparation of brighter future..

let's improve and let's welcome challenges!

kerana sesungguhnya selepas kesulitan itu ada kemudahan,

sesungguhnya selepas kesulitan itu ada kemudahan

No comments: