Sunday, August 14, 2005

her voice echoes in this happy-valley house.."update your blog, girl"..and i was like, "uhuh?u talking to me?" and so i realise, she was, indeed."okay2, i'll do it by dis evening" i said, with shiver..she's not mean, but there's something about her dat u just cant explain..

and so, with the last strength i owned and without a slightest idea wat to write about, here i am, sitting on my messy table and looking at the blank template..i wanna write about my hectic schedule, but it's always been like dat lately..i wanna write about my problem, but then, it wont be solved..i wanna write about my love problem, but i hav none ;)

my hands already wet with sweat..uhuh, dats not a good sign..it means i'm nervous..i dunno wat to say if i didnt update my blog..omg, wat i wanna do??suddenly, i heard footstep..every second it draws nearer..tap, tap, tap..i think, dat her's..it's so familiar..it's sooo her..the aura is there..the sky darkens, the room's getting cold..the wind senses her presence...omg..she's coming this way!!wat i wanna do??where's my knight with the shining armor??i look around, looking for the nearest exit..time's running out, she's on the way...and the room for escape seems impossible, the chances are slim!!

and then, dat voice brings me back to reality.."it's already late evening!" she said with her hands on her waist..looking sooo her..and me, "yup2..i'm doing it now"..i said..she peeped at my screen for a moment and said, "good", and simply walk away..just by then, i can feel myself breathing as usual, suddenly the sun shines tru my window and the absence of my handsome knight seems completely ok..

but the story doesnt end here..i still need to complete my task..when she peeped at my computer, the words on the screens are words that i myself merely understand..gosh!!wat i wanna do..she's gonna check on me again..she's gonna visit my blog till i updated it..she's gonna be aware of my yahoo mssger status from now and then bcos i usually give ppl a hint when i've updated..man, dis is tough..i cant stand the pressure anymore...let's write about something..
tick, tock, tick, tock..suddenly, the clock sounds like it's laughing to me..i've turned crazy by now..omg!!wat i wanna do???

so, who is she??who is this girl who hav soo much power over dis cool, and cun girl??why she's acting like dat??

easy peasy,
she wanted me to update my blog bcos she missed my writing, eventough we are housemates..and we've seen each other's ugly face every morning ;)
and,
i dunno wat to write bcos all knowldge belongs to Allah and when we hav no idea, it means, we hav no idea
i'm shivering bcos it's cold today, it's an aoutomatic thing we do, creates by Allah, the all Knowing
i see the sky darkens bcos it's already 6 pm, He wants us to rest
i can feel her presence bcos we've been housemates for long, hopefully, makin baik ukhuwah ;)
i'm ok when my knight with shining armor didnt appear bcos he's not my mahram
i cant escape tru the nearest exit bcos it's a window, and my room is at 4th floor, and i'll go to hell if i commit suicide
i heard the clock laughing at me bcos the cartoon itself pictures the laughings bears, senyum itu sedekah
i am pressured bcos i've made a promise n i hav to keep it, refer surah as-saaf
and above all, i cant frustrate my dear fren!!if she feels bad, i feel it to
as i said before, she's not mean, but there's something about her dat u just cant explain..

dats y, she's my dear fren... ;)

No comments: