Monday, April 18, 2005

'A woman's heart is an ocean of deep secrets'

[A woman's heart is an ocean of deep secrets]

this entry is soo irrelevent bcoz of some unknown reason..confuse??me too..hehehee..

MY blog??..
some ppl advise me to b careful with my blog..
some ppl advise me to write useful stuff only..
some ppl advise me to write about my life so we'll still be in touch..
some ppl advise me to write my thoughts..
some ppl advise me to put my picture..
some ppl advise me to change my template..
some ppl advise me to update it regularly..
and the list can go on till i sacrifice my good-nite-sleep..

the thing is..overall,

'A woman's heart is an ocean of deep secrets'

u may b advicing me everything u want, but

who would know wat's in a gal's heart..
even when she's your bestfren whom u spend the days hanging out together and spend the nite talking of watever..
and how odd it seems for us to fail to see her problems and all the calling signs..
and sometimes, we just think all ppl rite in front of us dont understand wat lies in our fragile heart..
and there r times, when we wanna be completely alone, and at the same time wanting our frens to wait at the end of the road..
and most of the time, we called the ones far2 away to listen to our heart-wrencing life without wanting to hurt the one surrounds us..
i bet, complication is one of human's special talents, aye?


it's holiday once again..
unlike b4, i'm not excited about going places and hav fun and jalan2..
becoz unlike b4, i'm now trying to take a mighty deep breath and relax watever wobbles and maddens during the last few months..
it's been too tough 4 me 4 watever reason it brings..


Dear frens,
i owe u guys big time!it's just sometimes, words+feeling+me dont make a good team..

Dear frens,
if u think this thing is easy for me, i hope u r in 97% confidence interval becoz all i hav is 51%

Dear frens,
u may go asking urself 'ape saje la minah sorang nie?'
hmm..the thing is, i wish i can tell u wat bcoz me pon tgh penin..
and perhaps, i'm hoping u can tell me

No comments: