Friday, April 22, 2005

Tick Tock

[Tick Tock Tick Tock]

Tick Tock
Tick Tock

so, they tell me time's running out
i'm fully aware of it
my homework's list seems longer than usual
i paste them all on the wall
so every morning i wake up with a purpose
n this mornig i woke up for a shopping
hmm..smart move?
i bet
now, it's late evening
n all i'm doing is updating my blog
hmm..smart move?
i bet

Tick Tock
Tick Tock

come on, gal
get started with the homework
i turn back to search my books
all i see is my laundry
saying 'hi' and 'kemas me'
looking still
my view stretched the whole room
hmm..how messy
lets do some kemas-ing
i start with my blanket
and there i found some shopping bags
hmm..i bought some clothes this morning
lets try them on!

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
cant u hear me?
shout the clock

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
dont u remember?
ur promise to the family?

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
dont u learn?
Al-Asr
"Demi Masa"

No comments: