Thursday, January 27, 2005

it's all coming back to me

[It's All Coming Back to Me ]

I went to my kg last week in Penang to celebrate Raye Haji..amat la best! never mind the distance i hav to travel when there's not much hassle..excpt for travelling alone..alhamdulillah semua nye ok!

as usual, a day b4 celebration, my famili were bz with the cookies and traditional dishes like rendang n all..while i, being realistic and knowing dat cooking is wayyy beyond my ability, played a vital role in arranging (and rearranging..thanx to my nephews n nieces!!)the living area, while watching tv..he3..
(it proves the point dat women are good at multitasking, huh..)

actually, raye2 nie, it is the best moment for an 'ice breaking session' with my granma..i'm not too close with her..mayb bcoz our famili stays in diff state while my other uncles n aunts live next door , n for the fact dat i'm away for quite a while..but anyway, she told me about her experience in Makkah..she went there for quite number of times..very interesting..being a Muslim, a pilgrimage to Makkah is one of five pillars of Islam..hopefully, i'll make it some day..

and of course,
like most of my famili members, sempat gak my granma asked the very-soklan-cepu-mas-->dah ade bf?It's all coming back to me
aiseyyy..lemah dan lemas..
hmm..since they r really interested with dat matter, i suggest i'll give executive power for them to look one for me..
but, i'll hold the veto..hu3..

the last time i went back to penang for raya was 2 yrs back..that were the few last days i'm in msia..It's all coming back to me the moments r still vivid in my memory..and i frame them well in my heart..n i believe thats where i wanna left them buried..

anyhow, i met our x-deputy-p.m dat day..actually, his house is just opposite my granma's..so, when he was on the way to the korban's place, he passed by our house..dpt la tgk from jarak dekat after all these yrs..like everything in my life, he has changed to..physically i mean..
emotionally, i cant comment..wallahualam..

btw, i'm counting the days to breathe the northern air..
tgh penin nk arrange schedule to meet my frens..

weih..korang jgn gi mane2 la..
stay put..


[It's all coming back
It's all coming back to me now
There were moments of gold
And there were flashes of light
There were things I'd never do again
But then they'd always seemed right]





No comments: