Friday, January 28, 2005

ada apa dgn johor

[Ada Apa Dgn Johor]

being a northern msia girl, this place is completely alien to me..i've found new stuff here

(attn:these 'new' stuff is new to me only..some ppl may go "ape la minah nie, itu pon x tau"..he3..but, seriously, saya x tau..)..
contoh nye..

mkn pisang goreng ade cicah sos..i asked huda n ina, my 2 johor hmates, "sos nie buat ape?aku bukan beli kropok lekor.." and my frens with kerut2 dahi kehairanan were like, "sos mkn dgn pisang goreng la.." kate mereka dgn pandangan as if i'm the last person on earth to know..he3..

then, comes the bakso..a type of food..i wanna try to eat it one day..n i mis-called it with some other weird name(yg i dont remember)..and again, my 2 johor frens (with the same expression, were like, "wat was dat??"..n i, realising dat i've mispronounce it had a very2 hard time to explain it(n very3 hard time to b laughed at after dat..he3..my mistake..or shall i say, my innocence??hu3..)

next, is my own confusion with places in johor..see, if u wanna go to kompleks pasir gudang..u hav to say 'pusat bandar' and if u wanna go to jb..it's 'bandar'..and yet, if u ride an express bus n it is supposed to stop at jb, it actually will stop specifically at larkin..

well2..initially i was nothing but penin..but then, experience is the best teacher..in my very own hometown, i never ride a bus..thats y i'm having one hell of a time to learn how to here..i hardly believe it..but, benar belaka..

and makcik kuih always give me hard time when i asked for karipap ubi..she will say "makcik x buat karipap ubi, nak..nie karipap kentang je.." and i simply flash the dazzling smile and beli la karipap kentang..but, my heart beats the rhytme of 'ubi-tue-kentang la..sbb-ubi kentang'"..

x lupe pengalaman tertinggal kunci rumah dlm rumah..dat day was hot with thin clouds in the sky..n i was sweating like mad..it was my fault dat huda was delayed from going back home..n my doing dat made ina's hp rang like alarm-bell..n it's my stupidity dat i thought the price for the door knob is RM1..huh3..at first i was like, "murah nye door knob kat sini"..then, the embarrassing moment came when i gave pakcik tue RM1.."terima kasih" kataku dgn sopan..then, pakcik tue kate dgn knowing smile.."nak, RM16..bukan nye RM1..he3"..i think the hot day must hav an impact on my hearing ability..wink!

..on the way from lunch tadi, Rufai n Sara, my another 2 johorian frens said 2 me.."bdak nie, dtg johor jln2 n9 la..kl la..johor x pusing2 lagik"..hmm..btol gak tue..hmm, bley bawakkn saye??hu3..

anyhow,mmg benar kate pujangga (cheewwaah)..

jauh berjalan, luas pandangan..
byk org, byk ragam..
dimana ade gule, disitu ade semut..
berakit2 ke hulu berenang2 ketepian
bersakit2 dahulu2 bersenang2 kemudian..
dimana bumi dipijak, disitu langit dijunjung..
nasi lemak buah bidara,daun selasih hamba lurutkn,
buang emak buang sedara, kerana kasih hamba turutkn..
(yg 2 last lines such a sorethumb..ha2..saje letak)

yg pasti..

Dan kamu hanya diberikan sedikit sahaja drpd ilmu pengetahuan
(Al-Isra:85)




No comments: