Friday, December 24, 2004

I hav a dream

I Hav A Dream


assalammualaikum,

i hav dreams to help our ailing world..huhuhuu..sounds huuggee..but i still remember wat i wrote in a short essay when i attended the petronas interview yrs back..though i lied to my acquaintances by saying dat i hav no idea wat to write at time, i actually hav vivid dreams and exact vocab(i think) to explain my vision..hehhehe..after all, i'm a small town gal a with a big dream..though most of the time we dunno wat lays in front..
during my school years, i always(and still) like biology..i used to read the book till it worn out..and i dont mind reading the xtra stuff (like the scientific name of some extict creatures or the life of some microrganism we cant see with naked eyes!!) for the sake of kuiz alam sekitar di saat most of my frens were about to start form 5 syllabus..ehehe..my frens, including my bio teacher, said i'm gonna hav bright future as a doctor, or anyting related to living creature..me??!i'm thankful for that remark..but i believe..be all u want, dont b all that u need..
now, after 3 yrs leaving my high schol yrs, i am half-engineer..another 2 yrs, insyaallah, i'll become a chem eng..hehehee..a career i never thought i would hav..ppl always says dat students who wanna be eng hafta b good in add.maths and physics..two subjects dat i found not hard, but challenging..hehehhe..
to my personal opinion, being able to handle the subjects well is a credit to a person..but, wats more important is the willingness to learn and accept challenges..we never know where this life leads..dats y i think we hafta to follow our heart, but bring along our brain!!hehhehe..easy said than done..but there's no harm in trying..esp when we hav faith in Him..
now, being here as where i am now, i kinda like it..and i want to be an engineer..and i still the same small town gal with a big dream to fufill..if erin brockovich can change the world by just being an assistant, y cant i??y cant u??esp when we hav the best weapon in the world..the Quran and Sunnah..

easy said than done..but dat doesnt spell impossible..

No comments: