Friday, December 17, 2004

baby steps ^_^

Baby Steps ^_^


assalammualaikum,

this is my first blog..previously, i'm just a member of my house's blog..hehehee..yup!my house has a blog!actually thats my housemates' idea..to hav a blog for our own..in case we got separated by fate and dreams..huhuhuu..poyo!and the blog is still hot as ever!
but now, i want to hav my very own blog..so that i dont write too many at the other blog..
tpkn, i'm not really good with this comp thingy..so, this is such a baby step..i may fall and thus, i shall rise..just like my everyday life..
so, frm now on, i will write and u may come now and then to check-up wats new..hehhee..dont expect too much frm me as i may fail u..
this is the stori of my life..come wat may, i will embrace it..insyaAllah..

wasslm

No comments: