Saturday, February 09, 2008

it is raining again in Miri
it always rains this past few days
my room has a nice view of Miri city
i can see the canada hill where there were beautiful fireworks displays on the chinese new year night two days back
i can see the river that leads to the wide sea, so calm it seems
i love sitting near the vast window
looking as farthest as the eyes can see
lost in my own train of thoughts

it rains, and it brings the sentimental in me
i have been thinking a lot lately
and mostly it is all about me
i have been thinking too much that it scares me
i shouldnt be left alone
because i know my mind will start to wonder and wander
and now it has started to do just that
i cant really reverse and rewind

who am i
what am i doing here
what i want
what i really want
who are these people
who are they in my life
what have i done
what i havent done enuff
what is my aim
what is my dream
how am i going to get there
whom to ask
whose strength and warmth am i asking for
how long will it take
who will travel along with me
who will really travel along with me

so it rains again
and i m boarding my train of thoughts
and Allah is All-Knowing when i myself know not

No comments: