Saturday, September 17, 2005

Today is called present, and together in the package is hardship. Whoever walks down the street have something bothering his mind. And I believe that whatever in his mind reflects who he is. People will only care for stuff that they think is important to them, whatever closes to his heart. If the heart beats for this worldly life, one should wonder what will happen when he dies.

Problems are unavoidable. And to escape from them is pointless. A problem is actually a challenge. Dare yourself to fight every bit of it. And ask guidance from Him as He knows what the best course is for us.

Ever think how guidance looks like? For me, it's not something tangible. Not something with specific shape and form. A friend can be our guidance as He has decided that we'll meet that dear friend of us to support each other throughout this struggling life. Thus, choose the right kinda friends. And when we read the Quran daily, it surely is a guidance for us as long as we learn its meaning by heart. Even when our neighbor died in accident, it means that life is too short to be wasted.

Either we realize it or not, the answers of our problem are readily available around us. Everything that happened is a guidance for those who seek. No one ever hurts himself when he's looking at the bright side of life. So, I always remind myself to take a breath and look around. To see that spring has came and the flowers are blossoming. To realize that winter has left us and another promising day has started.

I asked for strength
and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong

I asked for wisdom
and Allah gave me problems to solve

I asked for prosperity
and Allah gave me brain and brawn to work

I asked for courage
and Allah gave me dangers to overcome

I asked for love
and Allah gave me troubled people to help

I asked for favors
and Allah gave me opportunity

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
my prayer has been answered..

No comments: