Tuesday, July 26, 2005

..hectic schedule..only second week of skol and second time calling home, my mum, and my dad, recognised my letih voice..these past few days drained my energy, physically and mentally..but, there's nothing to complain about..after all, responsibility exceeds time..as always, my parents adviced me to work harder on my studies..sure thing, i wanna stop fooling around..

..but there's gloomy clouds around my tickling mind, trying to distinguish these two words, wanting and doing..two completely different stuff, bcos there are bumps ahead and tricks waiting..based on experience, be it mine or others, lets state the obvious

..when i wanted to stop eating asam years ago, my frens were like eating it all the time, in front of me..

..when i wanna stop listening to my fav song, it was everywhere, even when there was no radio around..

..when i wanna go straight home, the closing-down sale seems very2 near to the atm machine..

..when i wanna buy text book, i wonder why it looks so heavy n bulky, n i'm very2 dizzzzzy..

..when i wanna chat minimumly, suddenly the mssg boxes pop up like hot popcorns..

..when i wanna make a gap, the other side is greener n nearer than ever..

..when i wanna ppl to correct me when i'm wrong, everything is wrong..

..when i wanna be strong, my body hurts..

..when i wanna forget, it begs to forgive..

..and when i've made a promise, it's dat fragile thing..

and then i wonder, are circumstances to be blamed?

maybe sometimes we are bz correcting and blaming others..but forget to take a deep breath and check ourselves..

we wanna improve ourselves..we wanna things to go our way..and we start judging watever near us, forgetting dat wat's nearer to us is dat image in the mirror..

dats y..wanting and doing is two different thing..like ketam's mum who wants anak2 nye jln straight..why do you think the anak2 still jln senget?



or maybe, just maybe, we dont really want watever we said we wanna do?


No comments: